Candle scent samplers
These tea lights are a perfect way to sample our scent collection.
Paulova candles are hand poured in small batches with a natural blend of coconut, soy and beeswax, infused with essential oils, resins, absolutes and premium grade perfume oils.
For a healthier and cleaner burn, our candles do not contain phthalates, paraffin or palm wax, and we only use lead-free, natural cotton wicks.
Choose up to 10 samples from these available scents, a minimum of 4 tea lights is required for purchase:
1. CARDAMOM - a heady blend of cardamom, Bourbon vanilla and blood orange, with a touch of clove and black pepper.
2. TABAC - warm pipe tobacco, with notes of Bourbon vanilla, clove and orange peel, resting in a humidor made of cedar.
3. HAVANA - a light tobacco blend with fruit and citrus top notes.
4. GILDED WOODS - a rich blend of jammy Balsam fir absolute, honeyed labdanum and warming amber, grounded by woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and cedar.
5. CEDAR + MOSS - woods and earth. A grounding blend of Virginian cedarwood, myrrh and rich soil, rounded out with a hint of lavender.
6. HOMME - a blend of musk and sandalwood, darkened by aged patchouli, and lifted by sweet notes from tonka bean and amber resin, with an underlying hint of leather.
7. CASHMERE - a luxurious blend of tonka bean and sandalwood, balanced with grounding notes of vetiver, cedarwood, labdanum and dark aged patchouli
8. SUEDE - leather notes, complimented by sandalwood, cedarwood and amber resin.
9. VETIVERR - Vetiver and Rose. Musky and wood base notes from Hatian vetiver, Virginian cedarwood, dark aged patchouli, a subtle hint of smokey earth from Indian vetiver, lifted by rich floral top notes from rose essential oil.
10. NEROLI - a gorgeous green citrus scent. It is a blend of top notes from neroli, blood orange, and geranium essential oils, grounded by cedarwood, dark aged patchouli, clove and vanilla. Neroli essential oil is steam distilled from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree.
This is meant to be a sampler, please limit one of each scent per customer, with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10.